The Aerial Tool Bin was inspired out of necessity by a 34 year construction expert. He witnessed many injuries through his career in the construction industry. Back injuries were among the most prevalent, many of which were incurred while working on aerial access equipment.
The Aerial Tool Bin is made of reinforced, non-conductive, UV protected, light-weight, durable, orange polypropylene plastic. Making it a perfect addition to your construction tools. Product VIDEO
The Aerial Tool Bin was designed to be used on:
Aerial Platforms, Scissors Lifts, Boom Lifts, Scaffolding,
Swing Stage Railings, Mast Climbers.
Dimensional drawing of the Aerial Tool Bin
The Aerial Tool Bin is shipped in a custom box.
See illustrated pictures (click to enlarge):
- - Max Weight (50#)
- - 3 separate compartments or one large compartment
- Built-in handle
- - Removable partitions walls recess into weep holes
- U-Channel for hanging the bin
- - Multi-Positional magnetic parts tray
- Special notch for use on railings where a secondary pinch-bar exists
- - Tool belt hanger bar
- - Triangular shaped design attaches to square or rounded 90 degree corners
- - Osha-compliant safety bolt (2 required)
- - Use on scaffolding where a safety rail system is in use
- - Bins nest inside each other for convenient storage
- - Metal strip for magnetic parts tray.
The Original Aerial Tool Bin Fits these items:
Aerial platforms, Scissors lifts, Boom Lifts, Scaffolding Swing Stage Railings, Mast Climbers, Golf carts for maintenance use.
We discovered that some of our Aerial Tool Bin users found another application when the aerial storage device was not in use on Aerial Access Equipment. Way to go!
We continue to find other companies using the Aerial Tool Bin. This was a sign company out of Milwaukee Wisconsin. This particular lift was mounted to a flatbed truck making it very easy to move from job to job. The Aerial Tool Bin allowed them to immediately begin working once they arrived on the Job Site.
Some Maintenance workers lucky enough to have a golf cart to move from Job to Job can be organized by utilizing the Aerial Tool Bin when not in use on Aerial Access Equipment.
This is just one reason to start using the Aerial Tool Bin, here’s a scenario where a worker could grossly abuse the capacity of their aerial access equipment endangering the safety of workers on and off the lift.
The Aerial Tool Bin was designed to keep this scenario from occurring!
- Made with reinforced, high density, non–conductive, UV protected, light -weight durable orange polypropylene plastic; nearly as strong as steel
- Attaches to square or rounded 90 degree corners and is secured to railings with two locking bolts
- Provides maximum working area, with the triangular shape nicely tucked into a 90° corner, leaving platform floors free from clutter
- Includes three compartments with removable partition walls, partitions recess into four weep slots for drainage and give extra stability to the partitions
- Features a special metal bar to safely secure a tool belt to the front of the construction tool bin
- Includes multi-positional magnetic parts tray which attaches to the metal strips along the top of the bin (included for a limited time while supplies last)
- Designed with a built-in handle for convenient carrying
- Withstands temperature changes from -20° up to 120°