About Aerial Tool Bin
The Aerial Tool Bin is made of reinforced, non-conductive, UV protected, light-weight, durable, orange polypropylene plastic. Making it a perfect addition to your construction tools. Product VIDEO
The Aerial Tool Bin was designed to be used on:
Aerial Platforms, Scissors Lifts, Boom Lifts, Scaffolding,
Swing Stage Railings, Mast Climbers.
(Click above to view element drawing)
This is our 24″x 48″ Banner / Offered to Wholesalers Call 262-825-6784 to order
(Click above to view our latest magazine ad)
See the calculation below that back up the claims that “The Aerial Tool Bin will save your company $6,500.00 per worker per year”…! “The Aerial Tool Bin could potentially pay for itself in less than one week”
Note! By using the Aerial Tool Bin employees who work on aerial access equipment can save a minimum of 1/2 hour a day while minimizing back stress and ankle injuries. At the same time, helping to lower insurance premiums.
Example: If you had 4 employees at a conservative rate of $50.00 / hr. saving 10.0 hours per week, Their company could potentially save up to $500.00 or more in just one week, from a time-saving aspect alone!
See illustrated pictures (click to enlarge):
The Original Aerial Tool Bin Fits these items:
Aerial platforms, Scissors lifts, Boom Lifts, Scaffolding Swing Stage Railings, Mast Climbers, Golf carts for maintenance use.
- 1-Year warranty against all manufacture defects. Call 262-825-6784 for warranty instructions.
- Made with reinforced, high density, non–conductive, UV protected, light -weight durable orange polypropylene plastic; nearly as strong as steel
- Attaches to square or rounded 90 degree corners and is secured to railings with two locking bolts
- Provides maximum working area, with the triangular shape nicely tucked into a 90° corner, leaving platform floors free from clutter
- Includes three compartments with removable partition walls, partitions recess into four weep slots for drainage and give extra stability to the partitions
- Features a special metal bar to safely secure a tool belt to the front of the construction tool bin
- Includes multi-positional magnetic parts tray which attaches to the metal strips along the top of the bin (included for a limited time while supplies last)
- Designed with a built-in handle for convenient carrying
- Withstands temperature changes from -20° up to 120°